Help Wanted - Chairperson of Museum Committee
There is currently an opening for the Chairperson of the Museum Committee. This is a volunteer position but it would be great experience for someone with an interest in history or planning a career in a related field.
Volunteer at Museum
The museum located on Moniteau Street opens for the season on May 1st and will be open every Saturday and Sunday through October from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The staff of the museum is made up entirely of volunteers. Sherry Moreau is the Volunteer Coordinator for the museum. If you are able to help at the museum, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know.
How You Can Help
If you would like to support the activities of the Friends you can do so by any of the following methods:
1) Click on the "Donation" button or mail your contribution to the address below to make a tax deductible contribution: Friends of Rocheport, P.O. Box 122, Rocheport, MO 65279.
2) Become a member of the Friends of Rocheport. The annual membership fee is $20.00. The membership fee can be mailed to the address above. The membership form can be found here.
3) Volunteer to help with the Friends of Rocheport's activities or fundraisers.
4) Support the organization by attending fundraisers.
5) Donate historic items to the Friends of Rocheport Museum. Talk to one of the Friends of Rocheport board members or send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know if you have something you think would be a good addition to the museum.